New vulcan 25cal

I found this while looking for the $128 side lever kit .
684bbacdb9efe220d8f66e9f0228356d.jpg
looks like it will hold 4 mags 

The stock was walnut, but I got one that had virtually no grain pattern so looked light brown and uninteresting.

I love the old German WW1 airplane cammo, called a lozenge pattern, basically a series of three colours printed in staggered hexagons.

I couldn't find the stencil in hydro dip pattern samples so picked this polygon pattern and asked them to base coat the stock in sniper grey and hydro dip the polygon pattern over that...

Shades of grey and black are not everyone's cup of coffee but I like how it turned out.

I own an Impact, the Vulcan side lever is 99% as good as the Impact, that 1 % advantage is due to the Impact lever staying open when changing mags...

jfrench have u tried swapping the bollt to the other side pretty sure u can do it with the bolt im not sure if ill put the lever on left or right on mine,,,, im one of the screwed up ones,,i write left shoot left but i throw right cant figure that one out stopped trying many moons ago, the moderator on urs looks longer than the one fromm talon tunes maybe illusion love the synthetic stock

b6d52206ca4d04addba0d363d52d952d.jpg
well I finally got to shoot some today and tried 8 different pellets .all shot well out to 50 yds.
the top 6 pretty much one hole groups .
the Polly mag & grizzlys opened up a bit but still not to bad , maybe inch to inch and a quarter in size. 
But when I moved out to 100yd only the top 3 grouped well and was all about even .
then I moved on,back to 160 yd. And the only real performer was the air arms .
it was very consistent And once I got the hold over right I was hitting the jsb pellet tin "big one " 4 out of 5 Times .
this gun is something else .
I'm so happy with it :)
I never did find the side lever kit for $130
if someone has the link could you pm it to me ?
Thanks ,
John f

"hynzie"jfrench have u tried swapping the bollt to the other side pretty sure u can do it with the bolt im not sure if ill put the lever on left or right on mine,,,, im one of the screwed up ones,,i write left shoot left but i throw right cant figure that one out stopped trying many moons ago, the moderator on urs looks longer than the one fromm talon tunes maybe illusion love the synthetic stock
No I didn't swap it .
I like it on the left side. 
I can work the bolt and stay on target this way . 
My moderator is a talon tunes one. 6 inch I believe 

"jfrench64"
b6d52206ca4d04addba0d363d52d952d.jpg
well I finally got to shoot some today and tried 8 different pellets .all shot well out to 50 yds.
the top 6 pretty much one hole groups .
the Polly mag & grizzlys opened up a bit but still not to bad , maybe inch to inch and a quarter in size. 
But when I moved out to 100yd only the top 3 grouped well and was all about even .
then I moved on,back to 160 yd. And the only real performer was the air arms .
it was very consistent And once I got the hold over right I was hitting the jsb pellet tin "big one " 4 out of 5 Times .
this gun is something else .
I'm so happy with it :)
I never did find the side lever kit for $130
if someone has the link could you pm it to me ?
Thanks ,
John f

Here is where I got mine. Scroll down and email Evengy. Took about a week to arrive.

http://airguntechnology.com/

Received my VULCAN .25 cal. a couple hours ago. WOW... This thing is incredible! Love the stock and it's built in carry handle, really nice checkering.

DonnyFL SUMO arrived today too. Very nice design and workmanship. Thanks Donny :)

Threw on an old Swift Premier 4-12x40 and man it's accurate out to 75 yards. Still haven't decided on which scope to buy for it.

Matt

Oregun-

I have a .22 Wildcat so I can sort of compare it to the .25 VULCAN.

The two are similar in weight and size. The side lever on the VULCAN is every bit as nice as the Wildcat's. Very slick. The VULCAN magazine is a little wonkey but anything is after loading a Wildcat Mag. The VULCAN trigger is set very light from the factory. Seems more like a single stage without any take-up like the Wildcat's. Still learning it.

Forgot to mention: I really like the little red button that pops out of the rear of the VULCAN's action letting you know the gun is cocked. Very cool.

Here's a group of 9 shots/one full mag. Range finder says 76 yards, a little breezy but not too bad, blurry duplex reticle on an old scope bouncing ever so slightly with every heart beat. Picture isn't the best but that's a quarter. My aim point was the top middle big diamond. Scope is zeroed in a 50 yards. JSB exact king 25gr @ 895 FPS.

The biggest impression I'm getting from this new rifle is that .25 is quite a step up in power over .22. Love it!

Matt

Awsome , I like the wood stock but they never seem to stay nice looking with me using them . I seem to have lots of luck ,but it all bad lol.
glad you like yours as much as I do mine .
I've found mine shoots aa pellets the best out past 100 yds . it also likes jsb heavys but dosnt want to cycle very good in the clip .
I've got 4 tins of aa on order from both big stores 8 total ...all on back order .
My luck lol