New video on Epic airguns two model

If an evol and an edgun had a baby, this would be it. He even talks about increasing power by swapping jets in the valve. It has what looks like a repr reg on the tube, and a chassis that looks like an evol with an mdt stock. If it is tech taken from these companies, and mixed together for their platform, I think it looks to be very promising.

What have my own attention is the valve system, i also like the adjustable folding stock i do hope that will not add too much to the prize.
Also not forgetting the multi transfer port setuo, i dont get why others have not done this before now, why have 2 "TP" in different size / shape, when you can have 5-6 in a smaller size, and not having to turn anything if you swap in between slugs and pellets.
As i am looking for as long as possible barrel i can get, the folding stock will be nice in regard to carrying case, my FX cyclone it have to be in the back seat of the car when transported, so do the new case i have my now 700 mm Maverick in.
My 530 mm Vulcan 3 fit like a glove on the original Maverick hard case and in the trunk of my car.

It is of course also a bonus that the two come with arca rail and tensioned barrel.
Launch with none choked CZ barrels, and will later get LW poly barrel, both as i understand it very capable pipes.

Only downside i see is their insistence on using a "none standard" thread at the end of the barrel, but at least they have a adapter ready.

Yes just fine airguns, though i have to admit they do not seem to innovate much, AGT seem very much like other brand from the same country.
My vulcan 3, well not much different from the vulcan 2 as i see it, and i think its the same with the original vulcan.

Not that i think you constantly need to reinvent the wheel.

I am glad they are going with the two first CUZ i am a bit over the bullpups, also my guy here, well he find it hard to sell those too, not least the super compact ones.