• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan New Velox semi auto pcp pistol

He isn't lying. I've actually had pretty good experiences with Hatsun. I have a Sortie for a few years now that my kids shoot and I've never had one problem out of it.

With that said this gun doesn't compete with Huben or even the weak overpriced viper. I mean if they sell this for like 200 bucks it would be cool but anything more than that it's not worth it when there's clearly better options in the market.

Plus this thing looks like a toy.
Very well said! I agree that it looks like a toy.

Just saw a video of a youtube reviewer who was offered 500 bucks by some rando if he deletes his negative review of the Velox.

He does make it clear that it was NOT from an official Hatsan email account, so it's not clear what kind of affiliation this person has with the company... but it is a little sus.

That being he said, he does not actually show the supposed email. So there is a possibility that he's making it up. No source = not convinced. But if it turns out to be true... then damn.

Either way, I'm not touching this pistol with a 10 foot pole. The QC on this thing seems rather lackluster. Rushed out to capitalize on the semi-auto PCP pistols craze that the GK1 and Viper brought forth.

Last edited:
I have the velox , its fine for the price.. I see it as a plinker, so the power seems sufficient .. I dont think the goal was to compete with evanix and huben , those are 1000 + dollar guns , this is $360 with a pyramid air discount code. Its front heavy , and not being regged it wont cycle well below 2000 psi.( roughly) It uses the same tank connection as the jet1 , so those with a jet already have an upgrade on hand. Its a huge improvement on the sortie and those cost about the same.