• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New user - Avenger wanted

Hi, I'm new to the site and would like to respond to a classified ad, but I don't have much to say and don't want to spam anybody! To the user fondblanc1, Is the Avenger 22 still available? I'll take it if so. If someone sees this who has PM privileges, could you send him one?
@tacodetector Welcome to AGN.
Stick around for a while, read a few posts, make some intelligible comments relative to the threads you read, and you’ll be able to PM after a while. Avengers come and go. The one you’re looking at surely won’t be the last. It may be helpful to create an introductory post in the “General Discussion” forum where you can tell us a little about yourself and your interests.

I just signed up as well. Just getting into learning about PCP's. Thought it was kind of strange that I can't PM someone in classified until I have ten posts. Maybe we can go back and forth posting here to each other? :ROFLMAO:
Yes this seems highly practical! By gum I think I may even be nearing the required number. Wait they need to be substantive - uh, are you also shooting for pest control?

The 10 post thing is to make it more difficult for scam artists. They have to be substantive because scammers don’t usually make substantive posts. Scammers are a dime a dozen. Some are even really good with photoshop. Be very careful when buying from members here. A good rule of thumb is to only buy from members with good feedback.
Yeah, I can appreciate that. Thanks for the heads up.