New USA Dealer for Steyr Airguns

I just got this sent to me. Just to clear something, airgunsport.com is my son's project. He is renting space from me, a disabled combat veteran from the 82nd, and wanted to start something on his own. Of course, I will help him get his new project off the ground. He has vast gun knowledge and he has been repairing guns for me for about 5 months. He will come on later and introduce himself. Thanks, Brian
I’m a recent customer and my experience with EGW has been excellent. I would expect nothing less from his Son’s project. They are 1st class, all the way.

Reactions: Waffen
I'm curious about that as well. That's been something I requested sometime back but because they had such a large inventory of Pro X s already made up and they didn't want to disassemble them . But this edgun order was rather large , so I imagine that they have exceeded the pre made inventory.
This brings up an interesting topic. During the course of many years, I've had several rifles built and serviced by some well respected precision smiths. It is a firmly held belief by some in that group, that threading the muzzle of a barrel is done only at considerable risk to precision accuracy. Their position, removing metal from the outside also alters the internal dimensions, often to the detriment of accuracy. One highly regarded air rifle builder told me, he would only thread a barrel if the customer absolutely demanded it, and would offer no guarantee of accuracy. I'm neither an engineer nor metallurgist, but I believe there is credible evidence that supports this position. Seems to me, if a barrel is to be threaded, it needs to be done at the proper time in the manufacture of the barrel, which may vary depending on the specific production process. Obviously, it can be done successfully. Scott, you have more experience with Steyr than anyone on this thread, and it would be interesting to hear your opinion on this.