New USA Dealer for Steyr Airguns

Pilkington has been around a long time , belongs to this forum and services what they sell.

AIRGUN SPORT LLC
exclusive partner for Steyr Adventure Line

Interesting, maybe Pilkington dropped the adventure line?

Reactions: Bullysyclone
Thanks for the info NoLandBeyond

I am the very happy owner of a Hunting 5A Scout, and another U.S. resource for Steyr rifles is welcome. I have no experience and nothing bad to say about Pilkington. And I hear from others that they are a fine shop to work with.

But having a West Coast dealer is quite welcome if I ever need to ship the gun in for service. And I hope that they will continue to improve their web presence - something which I found lacking with Pilkguns.

First,
Thank you to customers and friends who have supported me in this thread and with your business.

Just to clarify some claims and concerns, Pilkington Competition is still the Steyr importer. While we continue to stock and sell the Pro X guns, I brokered this deal that allows Edgun to sell the Adventure line and we receive commission on each gun they buy. I wish them much success.

Pilkington Competition will continue to be the warranty and repair station for all Steyr products because if there is a problem, I want to know that it is quickly and correctly taken care of. We've sold the Pro X for three years now and had little to no problem with them so I don't expect there to be much repair issues.

Thank you all for your business. While we at Pilkguns remain focused on the 10 meter business (I'm at Junior Olympics for Air Pistol in Colorado as I write this) I do hope this new partnership is successful for everyone involved.

Scott

Last edited:
I wonder if the Pro-X barrels will be threaded from the factory?
I'm curious about that as well. That's been something I requested sometime back but because they had such a large inventory of Pro X s already made up and they didn't want to disassemble them . But this edgun order was rather large , so I imagine that they have exceeded the pre made inventory.

I just got this sent to me. Just to clear something, airgunsport.com is my son's project. He is renting space from me, a disabled combat veteran from the 82nd, and wanted to start something on his own. Of course, I will help him get his new project off the ground. He has vast gun knowledge and he has been repairing guns for me for about 5 months. He will come on later and introduce himself. Thanks, Brian

I just got this sent to me. Just to clear something, airgunsport.com is my son's project. He is renting space from me, a disabled combat veteran from the 82nd, and wanted to start something on his own. Of course, I will help him get his new project off the ground. He has vast gun knowledge and he has been repairing guns for me for about 5 months. He will come on later and introduce himself. Thanks, Brian

I wish him all the best in his new business.

First,
Thank you to customers and friends who have supported me in this thread and with your business.

Just to clarify some claims and concerns, Pilkington Competition is still the Steyr importer. While we continue to stock and sell the Pro X guns, I brokered this deal that allows Edgun to sell the Adventure line and we receive commission on each gun they buy. I wish them much success.

Pilkington Competition will continue to be the warranty and repair station for all Steyr products because if there is a problem, I want to know that it is quickly and correctly taken care of. We've sold the Pro X for three years now and had little to no problem with them so I don't expect there to be much repair issues.

Thank you all for your business. While we at Pilkguns remain focused on the 10 meter business (I'm at Junior Olympics for Air Pistol in Colorado as I write this) I do hope this new partnership is successful for everyone involved.

Scott
The Sky will always Remain Blue....

I'm curious about that as well. That's been something I requested sometime back but because they had such a large inventory of Pro X s already made up and they didn't want to disassemble them . But this edgun order was rather large , so I imagine that they have exceeded the pre made inventory.
A Steyr Pro X with a threaded barrel? Sign me up, Scott!