New US Importer of Steyr and review of Steyr Pro X

Those of you interested in high end semi auto bullpups might enjoy this one. I have been a fan of Steyr airguns for a good many years and needless to say was very excited when the US distributor Airgun Sport reached out for a review of the Pro X. I was able to spend some quality time with the gun and can say it's a joy to shoot and hunt with on the farm. Hopefully I was able to show enough detail that might help with a decision if this gun is right for them. Cheers

Awesome video. I learned a lot from it. I've been interested in their Hunter 5 series, but this looks a bit more hunter friendly. I really like the magazine function in this video (it seems to make a satisfying sound). I've always heard these airguns are top tier so glad it was reviewed by you. I'll definitely be considering one next airgun buying season.

Those of you interested in high end semi auto bullpups might enjoy this one. I have been a fan of Steyr airguns for a good many years and needless to say was very excited when the US distributor Airgun Sport reached out for a review of the Pro X. I was able to spend some quality time with the gun and can say it's a joy to shoot and hunt with on the farm. Hopefully I was able to show enough detail that might help with a decision if this gun is right for them. Cheers

Great review. Maybe it’s not an airgun topic but I must say that your video techniques are really great. Good lighting, stable shots, great transitions and overall just high quality video.

As for the gun, it certainly matches my views of it.

Chris

Nice video! Thanks for making it. How would you rate the Steyr compared to a Huben? The Steyr is very spendy.
The earlier Huben I shot was nice but the composite stock was super cheap feeling. To me the Steyr magazine is better, trigger is better and the overall build quality is near perfect. My biggest complaint is it uses a fill probe, I hate fill probes in general.

Reactions: fusion
Great video Dana!

As soon as I found out this gun existed I wanted one. Fortunately I was patient and eventually traded into mine which is the same as the one reviewed here.

I love my Steyr ProX for many reasons but top most is the fun factor is so awesome which is the main reason.
Also important to me is it certainly provides that feeling of quality and sturdiness not present in many pcp's.

I like that bipod and the way it mounts to the gun. Also am reminded I need more mags!