New Uragan 2 ordered

pierceg

Sep 14, 2022
Mt
Placed order yesterday with Tony.
Ordered the 700mm in .22 green laminate.
I'm not a bullpup fan, just due to their looks. But it is a bit more stretched out than traditional and something won me over.

Pretty jacked and patiently waiting arrival.

I'm very new to PCP rifles. So I have several questions.
So now, what's gonna be the goto brand and grain of pellet to shoot?
What scopes should I be looking at or through?

Thanks to everyone that provided info and advice on rifles. I've read a lot in PCP over the last couple of weeks.

Pierceg,
Congratulations, I'm waiting on Krales, in the Netherlands, to get a shipment in so I can order a 700mm in .30 Synthetic stock. Haven't tried slugs in my Uragan .25 but it shoots the JSB pellets very well, as Emu said. I'll be scoping my U2 with a Vector Veyron 4-16x44 or the same in 3-12x44. Of my six assorted, under $200, PCP scopes this one has the best glass and performance. WM

I'm not a bullpup fan, just due to their looks. But it is a bit more stretched out than traditional and something won me over.

Thanks to everyone that provided info and advice on rifles. I've read a lot in PCP over the last couple of weeks.

Sightron VIII ED

CE5051C3-B540-4A14-8401-8DEC54DBE433.jpeg

Reactions: pierceg
Pierceg,
Congratulations, I'm waiting on Krales, in the Netherlands, to get a shipment in so I can order a 700mm in .30 Synthetic stock. Haven't tried slugs in my Uragan .25 but it shoots the JSB pellets very well, as Emu said. I'll be scoping my U2 with a Vector Veyron 4-16x44 or the same in 3-12x44. Of my six assorted, under $200, PCP scopes this one has the best glass and performance. WM
I couldn't agree more. The Vector Veyron line is by far the best scope for the money. The ir versions allow you to illuminate a tiny center dot for low light conditions. I own the 3-12, two 4-16 and a 6-24ir. I prefer adjustable rings like the fx no limit.

Midas Tac 6x24 x 50 great glass and very light...Use JSB Pellets

Reactions: Kamanthi-

PCPs are addicting. My buddies buys non stop! Pick the scope depending on the application your going to use it for.