New Uragan 2 600mm in .22

Uragan 2 600mm, .22 factory tune.
Was surprised that it shot the old Jumbo Monster 25.39gr better than my Avenger shoots the Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr at 100 yards.
I finally have a gun that will shoot my backlog of those! The ping is not as loud as my LCS ping and comparing the ping volume to my lower powered Avenger, it’s just slightly louder
but, with a little more treble. By no means too loud in my opinion(LCS ‘is’ too loud). Don’t have sub MOA yet but shows potential to get there. Trigger from factory feels light and crisp.
Carbon Fiber stock but is not front heavy.
Would be nice to have some tuning references for the U2. Anyone come across some?

Normally you do not need to make any change to the regulator.

You can increase or decrease power on Uragans removing the stock and loosing a screw to give turns to hammer tension. Very easy.

IMO it is better to feel the rifle in the sweet spot that to take it to the maximum power. The sweet spot will give you a more comfortable shooting.

Congratulations for your wise buy!!

Reactions: jakeb
Uragans are good shooting all JSB pellets and the NSA slugs I have tested.

On previous version (Vulcan 2 and Uragans) the design was optimal to shoot at 890 fps. I do not know if they followed that same design for the Uragans 2.

On previous version (Vulcan 2 and Uragans) the design was optimal to shoot at 890 fps. I do not know if they followed that same design for the Uragans 2.
I'm rocking an Uragan 2 700mm in .22.
Green laminate. It's pretty heavy after bipod and sumo add-on. I've only had trigger time once on it so far. But it's very promising. 30 yards was to easy for it. 50 yards needed scope adjust. Need more trigger time.

How accurate are the NSA slugs Compared to Pellets

On my Uragan these work great:

104A4283-0DEF-4BFF-AABF-70840BFD23BB.png

Normally you do not need to make any change to the regulator.

You can increase or decrease power on Uragans removing the stock and loosing a screw to give turns to hammer tension. Very easy.

IMO it is better to feel the rifle in the sweet spot that to take it to the maximum power. The sweet spot will give you a more comfortable shooting.

Congratulations for your wise buy!!
On the U2 adjusting hammer spring doesn't do much b/c of the assisted valve...

Reactions: jakeb and Macros
On the U2 adjusting hammer spring doesn't do much b/c of the assisted valve...
My Uragan is the first one.

Today I gave a turn and a quarter to the hammer spring to increase a little bit fps with 25 grain NSA slugs.

I had to give five cliks down to hit the same place at 50 yards. It doubtless increased the power and also feel a little more recoil.

Accuracy is better the parabole is better.