New tripod! Pricey but nice

Trigger Sticks are good. I only like the tripod version - they have a bipod version. They are versatile and light. I also do some fishing in the surf at the ocean and they make a good camera tripod. Overall the best you can get within the price range. If you're going to be standing for hours then maybe a FieldOptics Research (or something of similar quality) is necessary for some sort of work.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Reactions: Solo1
Good afternoon.
If you haven't made a purchase yet, you might want to take a look at some of the Leofoto tripods & the various inverted ball heads. Leofoto has a lot to choose from & are priced very reasonably. A Leofoto tripod combined with the MH series or one of their other(rifle series) inverted ball heads, are great for shooting... Super smooth, comfortably adjustable with one hand and rock solid. Or, maybe just go with one of the MH35 series ball head on your tripod? They are very well made, look great, are priced right & most importantly, they work perfectly for shooters! Leofoto usually has some kind of sale, usually 10%, up to 40%.

Not the best photos but you can see the inverted, SO-362c tripod and LM-404cl, along with the MH60 inverted ball head. These are more expensive options but Leofoto has lots to choose from, in various sizes at many price points. Leofoto.com
Have a great day!
Stoti

I just saw the part about not wanting to use an ARCA mount. Sorry! The MH series ball heads also accept picatinny plates or rails.
zDC407K-QSC3ERf7DvSI1A.jpeg

DwHDF6gDSjKRHaUZbQ-frA.jpeg

uERjjVXUTd2hyZNvU6P9GA.jpeg

Kc3AC7BTT8KdsP1mCBTZCQ.jpeg

Last edited: