New toys

Couple of new ,one new ,one used actually toys, the p17 is a bear to cock so I got the Chiappa for the ten meter basement shooting also to help with the 22lr bullseye league Midway has a couple left $419,sweet cocking about a third the beeman and a trigger just as nice , shoots awesome I know the family get togethers are gonna have some competitions. The Atomic came from AoA used, $150 below new,extra mag ,Odb moderator and a Harris red dot,the extras alone are over $300 plus used no sales tax that was like 43 bucks. So I saved around $500 buying used, and the gun came as described like new cond. not a scratch on it. The only thing I found wrong and no way AoA would even check this is a allen cap is stripped on the trigger slide for adjusting the position of trigger but I can live with it where it’s at,so after a rescheduled delivery day and getting the deliveries just after supper I wake up to 15 mph winds gusting to 20 and of course the last two days were dead calm. The Odb was still loud so I put on the Tko and it’s super quiet now, put the Odb on my Concept and it works a lot better on there just as quiet as the Tko my RedRyder is louder than both these, added my bug buster and UTG bipod and I’m ready to throw some lead, I shot as carbine last night with the red dot one clip offhand 25 yds half dollar group with Fx8.4s plan on using this for FT

70462461-06F7-4691-B670-83AB47466F5C.jpeg

even at 10 M the target would have to be the size of the end of a oil drum for me, i have tried pistol shooting once ( 15 M ) and none of my 3 shots was on the paper, which granted had a 1" black area but the papers them self was like 4 X 10 inches or so with a target on either end, so when you have shot one you flip it and shoot the other one on the back side in the other end of the rectangular paper target.

It was the same kind of targets i shot as a kid with the rifle on 15 M.

even at 10 M the target would have to be the size of the end of a oil drum for me, i have tried pistol shooting once ( 15 M ) and none of my 3 shots was on the paper, which granted had a 1" black area but the papers them self was like 4 X 10 inches or so with a target on either end, so when you have shot one you flip it and shoot the other one on the back side in the other end of the rectangular paper target.

It was the same kind of targets i shot as a kid with the rifle on 15 M.
Ten meters defenitly is a challenge with old eyes,put up ten meter silohoute well that didn’t go well