New Toy today.....

As to the lead shavings, I think that is a product of the rifle's design that will not allow a straight in pellet load.

They way the rifle is designed with the plastic piece you have to push in while loading the mag; it scrapes the right side of the projectile and there is not much you can do about it.

Slugs will take the abuse better than the softer pellets IMHO!!

Will

PS This is one powerful rifle. It will sling the heaviest slugs with great zip. Accuracy, well it will take some work, but what other air rifle can do this?

Envy and jealousy sounds similar, and I guess they are.

i heard Creflo Dollar explain that jealousy sees and wants what someone has, and maybe more.

However, envy is a deeper stain….. it not only wants what they have, but seeks to deprive the others of what they have AND obtain it, leaving them with nothing.

i guess maybe envy is a much more destructive force. Seems that way.

My 2€ lol

Chris

I love the Huben's. I just can't spend that kind of money on Chinese air gun. Who would have thought a few years ago that SnowPeak would come up with such a gun. It's lineage has been well hidden, but it was first bully by snow peak. I have no idea if t still is or not. It is a long and twisted road to find out all the in's and outs of this gun. .

With their record of backwards engineering, it is hard to believer they developed this platform. 

It seems that there is much more to the story of the Huben that hopefully will be brought o light. eventually. It certaintly has a lot going for it!

Knife