New toy, need advice

BeemanRfModelRX2BPA5.jpg
Looks just like this.
41ew8I%2BZnvL.jpg

I would either go with this bkl 11mm to picatinny adapterhttps://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/BKL_3_8_or_11mm_Dovetail_to_Weaver_Adapter_4_Long_Matte_Black/2923 then slap some good weaver low profile mounts for 12 bucks or so. or you could just get two sets of cheap 11mm scope rings from pyramid air. One of each will have a scope stop in them. Double up those since your gun has several scope stops and use e6000 to lock in the screws. E6000 works better than blue locktight but it's still removable without stripping threads. Even utg and cheap rings will hold zero if you tighten down and glue properly. Bkl generally will hold better due to extra screws and better threads. Also picatinny should be pushed to the rear instead of the front like you do with powder burners because on a springer the main recoil is opposite than on a powder burner. Maybe someone else here can recommend better dovetail rings other than utg or cheap stuff. Good luck buddy. I wish airgun companies would start making all rails pic rails and solve this problem. 

I had the Diana Bullseye on my 52 then moved it to my 54 and shot these groups with it. So it did quite well with no werq being done to it. It is a great mount and saves on scopes as well. Just bought another for my Diana 45 it ate six scopes thus far. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/shot-some-targets-50-yards-with-the-diana-54/

I heard there were some poorly made copies out for a time masquerading as the real deal and they were garbage.

Thanks for the infor Raden, will try to find where they modified the Diana mount The theory seems sound. The dovetail with weaver conversion, never thought of that. Will look into it. Seems the biggest problem is securing the base to the rifle where it will not move. The one piece BLK looks solid and strong. So you say, place the lock tite or similar to the base screws also?

Yeah just the base screws and the scope Ring screws. Also I should say that I never owned a diana bullseye but saw tons of videos on it and when I kept hearing the same problem over and over I just decided to wait for the technology to be perfected. It's possible that diana fixed it right away and everything is cool now. Im just saying what I heard. It's definitely one way to go and bio is a trusted source of info for me so your probably safe to try it out. Have a good one.