New to This....

Ok, I knew nothing about airguns and now after about two months - I love it! My motto for them is "anywhere anytime" not literally but you know what mean. I started by saying I wanted one, that lasted 10 minutes after walking in AoA. I walked out a couple hours later with a more then I was expecting. Now I am finding what my preferences for each one. But more importantly I wanted to express my appreciation to the site and to many of the members, what a wealth of knowledge! Thank you.

Awesome thank you. One thing I am already thinking about is getting a .25 or maybe a .30 cal. I'm looking and better performance then a .22 rifle (maybe comparable to a .17 HRM) and have a solid range of 100 maybe125 yds (it would be nice to drop a varmint with it also). I would also like it to be quiet like my other PCPs. Is it possible to get a good target/hunting package. I'm curious about the soon to be released Daystate DeltaWolf.

Yup, you is a sick man all right just like the rest! ;^) Me I can stop anytime. ;^) I love those HW44 pistols but I have a highly modded Crosman that I built that will shoot as well and for many more shots. So I have been doing my best not to purchase one. Not sure how much longer I can last though. Congrats on jumping in with both feet and getting some decent guns.

The FX wildcat has a longer barrel than the Brocock but is four inches shorter overall and shoots around 900fps. It accomplishes this by having the loading gate and lever back at the cheek area which many prefer to have forward a bit more. Me, I don't have either so cannot say anything but it has a longer barrel for power and a shorter overall length. The Edguns are shorter but until the repeater comes out, which will be soon if you can wait for it, it is a single shot.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/edgun-leshiy-2-an-engineering-masterpiece/

Here is a very comprehensive list of bullpup pics and info put together by JungleShooter. The list is not brand new so likely things have changed in some areas.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/to-some-size-does-matter-and-looks-bullpup-photo-comparison-chart-2/

My Impact will shoot half to one inch groups at 100 yards with $.06 ammo. To get my rimfire to do that I have to use $.20 ammo and clean up my brass afterwards. A week or better ago I shot a spray paint can lid four or five times in a row at 200 yards with my Impact so these things can really shoot with a good tune on them.

Good luck with your quest for the perfect bullpup