• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to this site, but hardly new to airgunning.

Thought it appropriate that my first post attempt be an introduction (of sorts). I've been a passionate airgunner literally all my life, but being virtually allergic to computer technology have only participated on one (other) airgun forum. I've heard good things about Airgun Nation, so decided to expand my horizons a bit. With a treasure-trove of experience in many facets of airgunning, I hope to be a positive contributor here. Happy airgunning, Y'all! 

BD,

I shoot virtually anything that launches any kind of projectile! For instance as relates to airguns, I've tested about 50 more airguns since my 2015 book titled Airgun Chronicles- Thirty Years of Airgun Testing and Competition (now out of print) presented testing of over 350 airguns of all kinds. My latest (2018) book is titled Custom, Classic and Otherwise Awesome Air Pistols!

1532029973_14700325305b50ec15f054c3.60206560_Back cover photo.JPG

I'm also currently involved in Bench-Rest Silhouette and Steel Challenge (speed-shooting) competitions, and for a couple years built custom longbows and recurves professionally.

How 'bout you, BD; what do you shoot? And what E.T.s does your Bad Dart turn?