• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to the sport, sorta.....

A .25 Mrod was my first pcp and it was amazing. I had a chipmunk infestation and they were damaging property. I tried a cheap springer but after whittling down a few I realized I needed accuracy. They are very good guns in my opinion, quiet and accurate.

In three days I got over 50 chipmunks with the mrod. It made me wonder how accurate airguns could be so I started watching videos and I immediately realized that I had a new hobby. I was blown away by the thought of a airgun capable of under an inch at 100 yards.

That was about 5 or 6 years ago and now I have several high end rifles and pistols and a Alkin compressor to fill with.

And the accuracy is addicting, being able to shoot under an inch at 100 yards with a quiet rifle, from the house is my dream come true.

I think a better scope is a great idea. I really enjoy being able to see the pellet holes at 100 yards.

Welcome to the forum, and be sure to post pictures of groups and such, I’m betting it won’t be long and you’ll be looking for even more accuracy lol!

Great to have you. The marauders are a great gun for the money, it was my first pcp as well. It is a crazy addiction... and your right it only takes a couple of shots to get absolutely hooked.

No doubt about that. 

I started with a cheap entry level Umarex, six months later, I had to have a TalonP, and now setting money aside for a Prophet. 

No end in sight.