N/A New to the pcp world!

I just got my first PCP a air venturi avenger and it is a tack driver. I think i have the cx g3 compressor which works good and a Westhunter 4-16x44ffp and it seems to be good. Also have a vector veryon sfp 3-12 (not Here yet) and a veyron 3-12x44 ffp its ok but i was shooting it in a house with a xisco x25 from flyiing dragon and you can only get the scope so far back because of the stop, So its still up in the air.

When ever it comes back in stock i want to get the upgraded gamo arrow wood classic lol if it ever gets off the ship from Spain. Does anyone have the new arrow?

Reactions: Ranchibi
Dad has a maurader gen 1 non regulated and he has every springer known to man and i have a hw95. My avenger shoots good and i done the trigger mod so now it is just like a remington 700 trigger, the avenger is at about 1.2 lb with a solid wall.

Lol its a rabbit hole alright I Want a airacuda max or etc lol and a hw97 and i just got tha xisco x25 the other day and dad tuned it up.

Last edited:
Dad has a maurader gen 1 non regulated and he has every springer known to man and i have a hw95. My avenger shoots good and i done the trigger mod so know it is like a remington 700 trigger, the avenger is at about 1.2 lb with a solid wall.

Lol its a rabbit hole alright I Want a airacuda max or etc lol and a hw97 and i just got tha xisco x25 the other day and dad tuned it up.
Start glancing at a Uragan 2 700 mm.....

Eventually you will get to know it is EXACTLY what you need.....

Lol i will have to see if the gamo will shoot as good as the avenger. One fact i have never been a certain brand guy, like for a fact a glock is the biggest $560-600 scam in firearm history.

Zero innovation they all look exactly the same and have a real crappy grip with the absolute worst gritty creeping trigger in history lol and it rubs on the frame at 6lb pull. Lol butttt they are the best ppl say and they never group good. Any time i see a glock guy i ag them on and say is that a good shooter lmao just like a mathews guy (lol they are the same glock and mathew guys) ohhh yeah it is its a glock i say put your money on that glock. 🤣🤣 my taurus g2 or g3 or any of my 4 caniks will beat that glock, and my cheaper pistols have a good trigger at 3lb that is smooth and perfect.

But a glock is the best lol sometimes you have to either live and learn or get a cheaper option and hit the lottery.

1st pcp AND air. So you are all set and will never need another, LOL.
Enjoy.
On the flying dragon rig (have used Mike for years and years) BKL mounts are much money, even 2 single strap rings Will hold. No need for a stop pon with these units. The cantilever esp. will move a scope back (or forward) for you.

John

Lol i might get a high dollar one one day i just love how some guys get with brands and etc sometimes ppl knock a brand but have never owned one. That arrow could be a terd, alot of ppl have said the avenger isnt that good but at 50 yards it is doing less than 1/4 inch group. And wierdly thats untuned i haven't done squat other than the trigger. It is shooting fast right now it seems around 840-900 for around 15gr pellet but a 14.3 crossman in mine is over i think 1100 and groups good so if i tune it around 850 it could keyhole at 50 i will have to see.