New to the Group

Hi, Im a newbie ive been shooting a crossman 1322 for a couple of years, and Ive used my 22Hornet with a Mueller 8-32x44 to git rid of coyotes, skunks, possums, foxes, and squirrels

that being said, I just bought me a HW97k T this morning should have it next week,

Im looking for opinions for a scope,

I have the Mueller, but i dont know if it will take the recoil I love this scope and dont want to shatter it,

I have a 3-9X32 AO Mill-Dot Bug-Buster on my 1322

The PA folks directed me to the UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12x44 AO Rifle scope for $119.97 and wonder if it will hold up?

Im not/can't get anything more than 200.00 for a few months as im on an old cripple farts budget, took me 6 months to save up for the rifle,

and i can't wait to have fun with it

so all opinions on any scopes i have or any in the 200.00 range would be most welcome,

thanks all

stay warm

Hi,cgrats on your new rifle,she's a beauty. She may eat scopes with a vengence tho,lol. After looseing several supposedly air rifle rated scopes on my springers and a gas ram I bought a Hawke 3-9x40 AirMax. PA carries that 1.Hawke also have a 2-7x32 which is a little lighter and shorter with the same reticle.SWFA carries them both.The AirMax line is rated for magnum springers like what u have.I really like the reticle that's in it too.Just under $200.To keep it from rotating in the rings To solve that issue I went with BKLs Double Strap series 200,,1"rings.They are a good looking ring,unique clamping feature.They are under $30 I think.UTG rings with 4 screws in the caps have worked too. And a scope stop block to keep the whole rig from creeping back off the rifle.They don't cost much. And as soon as the weather breaks you'll be in business my friend.Let the Forum know what you went with,good luck. Oh ps,the BKL rings will accept a level,I assume you'll be shooting from a bench with that heffer,lol again good luck