New to the Group

Hello everyone. New to the Group, and wanted to say Hello. Male, 67 Years Young. Living on the Mississippi. Just Bought a New Break barrel this past Sunday at Farm and Fleet. For a Neighborhood friendly Rifle, this Crossman Shockwave is doing pretty good. Had one about 15 Years ago "Beeman" if I remember correctly, these New ones are really much improved. Not new to Firearms, I reload as well. Just thought I would say "Howdy"!

Hello everyone. New to the Group, and wanted to say Hello. Male, 67 Years Young. Living on the Mississippi. Just Bought a New Break barrel this past Sunday at Farm and Fleet. For a Neighborhood friendly Rifle, this Crossman Shockwave is doing pretty good. Had one about 15 Years ago "Beeman" if I remember correctly, these New ones are really much improved. Not new to Firearms, I reload as well. Just thought I would say "Howdy"!

Welcome, what pellets are you shooting?

Welcome to the best AGN From kentucky .

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers