• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New To The Forum

Grandma, let us know what you think of the Diana 430l after you've spent some time with it. That is an interesting rifle if you ask me.

Will do! I just received it today and will be getting a scope for it tomorrow. I will be trying to get some plinking in this weekend with the weather permitting. It is calling for a lot of rain this weekend and I hope it lets up. 

........... you'll have to let us know how that dian 430L is breaking in (or run in) for you ?? i have one i havent had time to get into yet.... ( how did you get your cb handle , there , "grandma" ?? that'd be interesting to know , too)... - paul..

It used to be a friend's nickname that I kinda stole. During football, the coach used to call him Grandma Rob cause he was joking that he was slow. I used to use it as a profile and Gamertag and have since cut off the Rob part.