• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

New to the forum.

I got into air gunning last year, and I’m loving it. I’m a disabled Army veteran, and can’t pump up a pcp. So, I’ve been going down the springer/gas piston rabbit hole. I just purchased an HW77 .22 that I love so far. I plan on scoping it eventually. I just shoot to work on my marksmanship skills in the back yard. Luckily it’s not a problem where I live.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! If I knew how to tag people I’d respond directly, but I’m not sure how to do that yet.

Bob-in-WV, I’ll definitely be looking for a springer rated scope when the time comes.

dixieduo, I’ve made cheap purchases of air rifles and it left me wanting more. After getting the 77 I’ll only go with quality from now on. 

Ripper, I feel like it’s a good air rifle too, and I’m enjoying it a lot. 

LoopZoop, cost is the biggest factor for not getting into pcp. Once I can afford it I’ll dabble in the pcp realm. Right now I’m really enjoying the break barrels.

BigT, if you can actually pull off dabbling in the PCP realm you would definitely be the first one lol! It’s like a disease that creeps in and never lets up. I remember thinking that I wouldn’t need another gun after my Marauder! Now I have seven rifles... and I desperately need a .177 Red Wolf, or a .22 Safari so I can shoot slugs lol!