• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to PCP rifles

Hello, I am a newbie. Started shooting squirrels last year with a Gamo Swarm and just got my first PCP a couple of weeks ago . Picked up a new synthetic stock Benjamin Marauder .22 at what I think is an amazing price of $397 on Amazon and I absolutely love it. It shoots incredibly accurate and is super quiet. (already got 3 squirrels) After watching a lot on youtube videos I'm very tempted to play with the adjustments but it shoots great out of the box so I'm going to leave it alone for now. I'm addicted now and notorious for upgrading my toys so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm into a much higher end PCP in a year. Great forum here, and I love hearing about all the PCP stuff

Ha ha! Welcome and you made an excellent choice in picking up a marauder as your first pcp. Very simple to maintain and service, with only a handful of o rings to be concerned about. Do yourself a favor and collect the o rings needed for that mrod from oringsandmore.com. The sizes can be had on a Google search. Pick up silicone oil and silicone grease. Don’t rely on trying to find one “close enough” in size at your local ace hardware, lol, and don’t think about using Teflon plumbing tape in a pinch(another lol!)

Lastly, do yourself a big favor and DO NOT wander over to hillairguns.com, where they specialize in aftermarket performance parts for all things marauder. It’s like opening up a can of pringles.

(talk about putting up a sign on a wall that says “Wet Paint- Do Not Touch”- a 3rd LOL!)