New to PCP - loving it !

Hey guys / gals ,

I’m new to this but wanted to share my small collection. I’m hooked !! I’m an ex paintball / airsoft HPA guy. So naturally this hobby was next.

I have my eye on an L2 and have been soaking up the knowledge here. Thank you everyone for contributing to such a great community. Yes I know the sig is not great lol

5958FE72-BF51-4E99-9216-E4042EEE65A6.jpeg

D5947628-0D52-4062-9B45-AE90201DFC79.jpeg

ECDF5170-D163-434F-893D-4CCD51D3F24A.jpeg

Don't worry about "is not great". Just enjoy what you can afford.

This. Don’t buy garbage, but buy the best you can, keep saving, and then sell the lower-cost stuff to bridge the gap to the next best option when you’re close enough to swing it. That way you can be shooting now, but still be making progress to whatever’s next on your list. :)

Hey guys / gals ,

I’m new to this but wanted to share my small collection. I’m hooked !! I’m an ex paintball / airsoft HPA guy. So naturally this hobby was next.

I have my eye on an L2 and have been soaking up the knowledge here. Thank you everyone for contributing to such a great community. Yes I know the sig is not great lol
As long as you're having fun with it and it serves a purpose in your collection, it's all good. (y)

As long as you're having fun with it and it serves a purpose in your collection, it's all good. (y)
Really though my purpose is to narrow it all down to one or two . I mostly shoot rats, pests and targets under 100 Yards. I’m really leaning towards the L2 but can’t pull the trigger yet - I just want to be sure that it’s the best for me

Really though my purpose is to narrow it all down to one or two . I mostly shoot rats, pests and targets under 100 Yards. I’m really leaning towards the L2 but can’t pull the trigger yet - I just want to be sure that it’s the best for me
If you're trying to narrow it down to just one airgun and you need fast follow up shots for pesting, the L2 is a good candidate. You have different configurations and a range of barrels/calibers to choose from. When you've amassed enough parts, they can easily turn into 2 guns. I'm too weak and I have no self control to own just one airgun lol.