New to me TX200 MKIII Arrived Today

Last week AoA put up a used lefty walnut TX200 MKIII for a decent price. Spoke with Jacob who looked it over, he called it a Safe Queen. Arrived today and she looks very clean, stock is nice. Got tomorrow off, going to mount a scope and see how she shoots!

6F79B2BE-2B7F-4E4A-B3E5-ED3D37A96159.jpeg

Thanks everyone, hard to find a factory lefty. It's a .177, chronograph string from AoA shows 900 fps with 8.44's. Going to find the magic pellet today and run it over the chronograph and check out the trigger.

My money is on RWS: Meisterkugeln or R10 Match for best shorter range one hole accuracy. Good luck.

OK, finally got the rings and scope installed. Looking good. She liked the H&N Baracuda Match .177 10.65gr 452 head size the most. Awesome pellet, shooting them at 828 average with only a 2.6 deviation. Plenty of power and has a smooth shot cycle.

Edited because I posted the wrong rifle!

AC33CF68-9714-4B84-B927-DFEA4DE84A4C.jpeg

Very difficult to tell by the picture. I brought it up very close. It appears to be very light in color for Walnut. But Walnut cut near the sap ring is very light and has less figure. I sure it is. I was only trying to make the point that it comes in Beech or Walnut. Not Oak. Didn’t mean to start anything. Your stock is beautiful.