• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to me Hw95 Field Pro review

Congratulations. I'm sure you will have hours of fun with it. Make sure you have the recoil pin installed on one of the rings. It will need it. Those are very good rings. They are Weihrauch branded Sportsmatch TO2Cs. The dovetail clamps go down to 55 in lbs (tight) the ring caps to 16 in lbs (not so tight). Snug the stock screws occasionally but don't crank down on them especially the front two. You'll crush the wood. If you knew all this already, I'm sorry. I'm just excited for you and wanted you to enjoy your new gun.

Congratulations. I'm sure you will have hours of fun with it. Make sure you have the recoil pin installed on one of the rings. It will need it. Those are very good rings. They are Weihrauch branded Sportsmatch TO2Cs. The dovetail clamps go down to 55 in lbs (tight) the ring caps to 16 in lbs (not so tight). Snug the stock screws occasionally but don't crank down on them especially the front two. You'll crush the wood. If you knew all this already, I'm sorry. I'm just excited for you and wanted you to enjoy your new gun.
Thank you. I hope this curbs the addiction. Started with a Diana 34 then a new 48 then HW97k thought I was done oh know then the HW90 ( favorite). Now this one , Saturday project clean it scope it shoot it 😁😁😁 thanks for the torque settings !

Reactions: Deerstalker