New to me FX DreamPup Tube .22

AOh14GjRks8-CgFuaPdwzS6-8pz_h25bzIUz0wxa3GDkog=s40

I recently purchased a used .22Cal Dreampup Tube version, Serial Number D191959. The rifle shoots great as it is, but I do have some questions after reading the blogs and vlogs on the Dreamline.

1. What generation/year model DreamPup do I have? From what I can find it is a Gen1 but am not sure.

2. It looks to me the rifle is equipped with an FX PowerPlenum. See the attached photo.
PowerPlenum.1617311698.jpg
 Is this correct?

3. Chrono data shows it is sending a Gamo Match 15.43 (all I had when the gun came in) pellet down range at averaging 985 FtSec and averaging 30+ FPE . The Reg Pressure is 140, Hammer Spring dial Max, and Port Aperture dial at 25/30. At the current setting I am getting 38 good shots before it falls off the regulator. These are the original settings as it was received. I am certainly not complaining about the performance but my field restricts our competition to 20 FPE. What Regulator setting would you recommend to begin tuning to put me with in our field parameters with a similar JBS 15.89 pellet. Additionally, I would like to able to easily tune up with HammerSpring and Aperture controls for a more powerful 50-75 yard hunting setting. 

4. Are the current directions for adjusting the regulator pressure the same as the current version. I don't want to cause damage.

Thanks for your help

Rusty

Use the search feature enter AEAC by title and date, it’s from December 15th “FX Dreamline full set up guide” I followed his instructions to return my hammer spring to neutral setting. I have a.25 cal. My reg is set at about 125 ( maybe a little less) 25/ 30 valve setting and on max on the power wheel and I am averaging 910 fps with the 25.39 JSB. You can drop the reg pressure a little at a time (1/8 turn) without damage. Using a chrono to check fps. Also look up 910 airgun on you tube, he has videos on tuning dreamlines with and without power plenum.

hope that helps