• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate New to me Daystate Pulsar.

Some updates.

The slight stock wobble turned out to be two set screws that hold the front polymer section. They are visible with the shroud but about impossible to get the 1.5mm wrench on them especially without scratching the shroud. Seems easiest jut to pull the barrel, shroud, scope and rail all off as a unit. Only two bolts hold the barrel.

Tightened them up and wobble is gone!

The other thing that needed tweaks was the trigger. It wasn’t bad if your intent was hunting/pesting. First stage was unnecessarily long and the second stage weight was a bit heavier than I like. I had been playing with a Styer 100 and an EV2 then picked up the Pulsar and said ok, this needs fixing. 😂

The adjustment screws were 100% cemented in place. Luckily the trigger has one pin holding the blade in. Remove it and the blade slides right out. After much more heating than I thought it would take from my butane soldering iron I finally saw smoke. Much happier with it after adjusting.

I have just shy of 2,000 pellets though it now. Really digging this thing and I have more than my share of rifles to play with.

Picture of the set screws.
View attachment 466625
Interesting...

I just pulled out my Pulsars, neither have the same set screws !! I didn't remove the stock to see if they are hidden somewhere, but in any case, not visible like yours are. One of my guns is an older model, one is slightly newer with the different picatinny rail styles (supported, and free floating).

My Renegade is sort of buried, so I didn't look at that, but since I've had it apart several times (playing with different vinyl wraps), I don't think it has them either.

Also...
Where did the "Steyr Mannlicher" stamp come from ?
Is your gun some sort of custom ?

Mike

Also...
Where did the "Steyr Mannlicher" stamp come from ?
Is your gun some sort of custom ?”

It does look like one gun in the picture. They are sitting next to each other.

IMG_5712.jpeg