• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New (to me) .177 RAW TM1000

Don’t sweat any of BM-TM BS!, just learn what it like’s shoot it & win w/ it... cause it has that potential!, It basically boils down to 12 groove LW or POLY LW? both shoot excellent, just pick your pellet and practice! ( that is if nobody’s messed with it? Thinking they know more than Martin...) just so you know I was really EYEING that one too!, you got a very good deal on a early example of a TM, unless they had it custom built that way? Full length MOD. & STOCK?

Don’t sweat any of BM-TM BS!, just learn what it like’s shoot it & win w/ it... cause it has that potential!, It basically boils down to 12 groove LW or POLY LW? both shoot excellent, just pick your pellet and practice! ( that is if nobody’s messed with it? Thinking they know more than Martin...) just so you know I was really EYEING that one too!, you got a very good deal on a early example of a TM, unless they had it custom built that way? Full length MOD. & STOCK?

Agreed! The first 2 letters of the model name means little. BTW, my particular TM is a recent build. It was done up in the BM stock as a custom order by it's original owner. I glommed onto it as quickly as I did because that configuration is perfect for my purposes AND it was for all intent new.

From what I was told, it is a very early version of the TM1000, serial number under 0035. It came from the RAW factory with the Carbon Fiber shroud, and the stock just like it is. RAW no longer offers that particular stock option.

I shoot every month in a 25M BR competition at my airgun shooting club. There are no RAWs. But there are plenty of USFTs, since the man that designed and built the first seven of them owns the shooting club and the property. We have three guys that routinely shoot over 730 in fairly breezy if not windy conditions, and the wind never stays in the same direction for more than a minute or two. I've been shooting my .22 Daystate Renegade, and have scored over 720 a couple of times, but want to "get up there with the big boys"...

Sounds like you have a good understanding of the range, conditions, competition and equipment!, ENJOY! Have fun collecting the hardware! That’s a very nice piece of equipment you just picked up... you will truly appreciate that after shooting it for a while, ( when the next flavor of the week gets everybody attention and yours is still shooting just as good as it first did!) MY OPINION ONLY...