I am new to the forum but not air rifles. I have many gas piston & springers in addition to several PCPs (.22 cal Daystate Huntsman Revere & Red Wolf HP, .22 cal FX Maverick Sniper, .22 cal Huben K1 2021).

Yep, I too have been invaded by squirrels, but the good news is I am winning. I have taught 67 of the limb rats to play dead since April of this year. Just got another one of these this morning. He was on the ground at a MTC ranged 62 yards. It was my first kill with the Huben. I just got it a few days ago. The regulator is set to 150 BAR and the power wheel adjusted to a muzzle velocity of 994 fps using JSB Monsters. LOL, I clean & boil until tender then de-bone & add white rice. I then reduce the temp & cook until the rice is done. I haven't read on AGN what I then do. I refrigerate the squirrel & rice and spoon it over my dog's dry food.YUM!

IMG_0394.1639757749.JPG
IMG_0397.1639757794.JPG

@squirrel_getter Ummmm, well damn!! Judging from the photo, I’m not sure if the Doberman is really ready to wait around for you to cook those squirrels. I thought you were going to say you eat them yourself. 😅

Welcome aboard. I look forward to more of your pesting tales. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of info as you’re sucked into the whirlwind of spending on accessories, modifications, ammo, and guns that accompanies this hobby. AGN has plenty of knowledgeable members, airgunsmiths, dealers, and airgun enthusiasts. Search the forums and you will see. One other thing, beware of the classifieds section. They may leave wanting for more on a daily basis especially if you’re an impulsive buyer.