new to forum

First of all Thanks for the strip down video I haven't got to do anything with the HW 77 that is next , and yes I have fired that gun. it works but I would like to take it apart and fix the safety it does not work. Would like to know how to fix that and to clean and oil the gun properly. i did notice the breach seal looks very dried out, but that's getting off topic. The Beeman R1 Is the rifle I'm working on. I fired it but the pellet doesn't come out of the barrel. It stops about 1 inch from the end of the barrel. I checked the breach seal and it was dried out and hard so I changed that. I strep down the R1 and degreased it and check the piston seal and it is bad hard and cracked, also noticed the main spring is not straight. that's the parts I'm looking for. Please correct me if I'm wrong I don't know much about these guns. That's a nice way of saying I haven't shoot anything seances i was in the Army about 35 years ago. I've been reading and watching videos. So any help will be super helpful.