• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to forum & PCP. Got my 1st gun today, Hatsan FlashPup 25.

Hello everyone. Like I said in the title, I'm new to all things pcp. I also shot my new Hatsan FlashPup QE 25 today for the 1st time. I love it!! I watched 8-10 video reviews before buying and most of them said the JSB MKII pellets work the best in this gun, I was unable to find any in stock. So I bought some H&N Crow Magnum and some H&N Grizzly. The Crows work great, I put a 15 pellet group into the size of a quarter at 30 yds. The Grizzly on the other hand are a mess, all over the place, lol.

It's a very fun gun. I hope to find some JSB MKII's soon and try them out, maybe at 50+ yds. The trigger pull is a bit much out of the box, but I will adjust that. I also bought the Hatsan 3 stage hand pump, OMG that's alot of work!

I really like your forum, thanks for letting me join.

Also, I've got the new style with a lever type bolt/action.

image_20210429_180520_1619734042682.1619909812.jpg

Fellow newbie here. I’d read about the need to find the right pellets. My guns were all preowned so was able to get the previous owners to send some pellets for each that worked well. When I shot one of them with a different pellet it was so bad I thought the gun was broken. Didn’t take me long using the hand pump to decide the compressor and air bottle were worth the price. 

Welcome to the forum. Im new to airguns, as well. And my 1st gun was the flashpup in 25, bought from utah airguns. But its the bolt action. Also bought the airmax in 25, and that one is lever action (from midwayusa). Finally got to shoot both yesterday and today. Youre right, they are fun! I do like the lever action a lot more that is on the airmax.

MVIMG_20210504_211732.1620184796.jpg