• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to Forum and Purchased My First Air Rifle in 50 Years

Hello All,

I Finally Joined the forum but have never posted until today I have been reading up on PCP, I have not had an air gun since I was about 12 years old when I had a pump 22 cal. I purchased My first PCP and first air gun since I was a kid and two days ago I purchased a Daystate Wolverine r high power in 22 cal it seems to be a nice shooting gun from what I have read and seen in Videos. I wanted something with a Walnut Stock so people did not thing it was a AR Black Rifle and there is nothing wrong with that look as I do have few of them. But I think this will be a fun adventure into the air gun world for Me and living in Nevada I will have a ton of places to shoot it. My Wife thinks I'm going to get Addicted and buy more rifles like all My powered burners and guess what she is most likely right. I can't wait for it to get here so I can try it out.

Well I ordered the Omega Patriot 75 cu. ft. 4500 psi Air Tank w/ HP3 Valve and a Moderator and a few other things, I have some new scopes sitting around and a couple of bipods that I going to put on it but I can tell now this is going to be a pricey hobby :) I have a place to shoot here but I'm only 1 block from the Desert too so no shortage of places in NV to shoot.

Thanks everybody,

Yea I know it's a more advanced gun to start with but My wife told Me to get something good because she knows Me well and figured I would not be happy with anything less she thinks this will keep Me from buying another one soon But I think she figured wrong :) she should know Me by now I have a large power burner collection right now and I know I will need a less powerful gun to shoot with the Grand Kids too, Happy to be on here.