• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate New to Delta Wolf - Questions

It is a well known issue that if you get the derelin shroud boss too hard against the chassis body when pushing chrono contacts in to make proper contact, that a temperature shift can affect your POI - happened recently to a well known shooter at the Cajun classics. @BC can shine more light on this. When I first got my Deltawolf in Alphawolf skin, he explained and adjusted my shroud chassis interface to prevent problems - working perfectly. I use a business card as my approx separator between shroud boss and chassis. I’ve been contemplating using a vey thin foam spacer as a more predictable solution.
Better yet, install the barrel clamp available from AoA and that potential issue goes away. 😉

Better yet, install the barrel clamp available from AoA and that potential issue goes away. 😉
Ooh do tell? I might have a nickel to play with.
@$169 not bad … was the install easy

Ooh do tell? I might have a nickel to play with.

@$169 not bad … was the install easy
Yes. It says on the web page: Daystate Barrel Tensioner Clamp Kit for Alpha/ Delta Wolf - but it is NOT a "tensioner".

AW/DW Barrel Clamp

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller