• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to airguns wich one should i buy?

Im interested in buying the Weihrauch HW95.

Do you know any good scope i could buy with it and some bullets?

I watched some video's about the weapon and only saw positive reviews even do some were sponsered ofcourse... xD

I tried to find some scopes but there are so many! And i am not sure wich one is good for the Weihrauch HW95 and wich one fits on it also with the bullets yes i know i have to get the 4.5 mm bullets but there are so many differents kinds.

The HW95 has Medium recoil for a spring gun so you would want a scope rated for Medium or High recoil. HW95 would also be considered a "magnum" airgun. Here is a post I found with some specific recommendations by members. You can also google search for "spring gun rated scopes" to find more information and suggestions. The HW95 is also known as an "R9" or "Beeman R9" in the US, so posts and info regarding the R9 will be talking about the same gun. 

For ammo for the HW95 most people prefer round or "dome" head pellets. Some guns shoot a lot of pellets very well and some guns are very picky about the pellet you use. You should try a few different kinds to see what works best for you. JSB Exact Diabolo 8.44 grain, H&N Field Target Trophy 4.52mm 8.64 grain, and Crosman Premier Light are my top 3 to try with a new airgun. You should stay away from very light and very heavy pellets at first. Very light would be under 7 grains. Very heavy would be over 11 grains.

I have no issue with your choices. The scope seems to be same as "Leapers" branded scopes sold in the US and a lot of people like those. I don't think I've owned a Leapers scope myself so will defer to anyone who has actually used one. The scope is spring gun and gas-ram rated so if you have any problems with it the seller should take care of it (replace) for you. Take a look at return policy for the place you are buying from. HW97 will have slightly milder recoil (more scope friendly) than the HW95 because it is a slightly heavier gun.