New to airguns and already addicted

Screenshot_20221229_151556_Chrome.jpg

Welcome to the rabbit hole Alice! Lol

Hello All, I’m new to air guns and picked up a gamo arrow in 177 last week. Well I’ve been bitten by the bug. Just pulled the trigger on an avenger in 22. Can’t wait for it to come in. I’m already thinking about another purchase
Hello All, I’m new to air guns and picked up a gamo arrow in 177 last week. Well I’ve been bitten by the bug. Just pulled the trigger on an avenger in 22. Can’t wait for it to come in. I’m already thinking about another purchase
The addiction is very real and it's a never ending jones for another one. When I look back over the years, I can't count the airguns that I've bought, sold and traded just for another one. From quality springers to top of the line pcps, I've done it with no regrets because I can and because I could afford it. I'm more than grateful that I'm able to enjoy what's left of the American dream.

Welcome, it is an addiction indeed. I myself am in about $10k deep now with everything including the airguns, CF tank, scope, and pellets. You'd be surprised how quickly a few high end airguns can add up to. Just remember the old saying, buy once cry once.
The only problem is we don’t ever buy once. 😁

Welcome aboard! Made a good choice with the Avenger, excellent entry level PCP. Sidelever action far better than most airgun bolt actions. Good shooting with the Arrow. Gamo's are better airguns than many give them credit for. I'd stay away from Gamo pellets however. Walmart Crosmans are quite good enough.