New to Air Rifles

Im new to air rifles and just inherited a few rifles and bunch of other stuff. I'm going to keep a couple guns for myself and get rid of some the others. Here is a small list of what I got.

Benjamin Marauder .177

Benjamin Cayden .22

Ataman M2R Sport .177

Daystate Huntsman Regal

Air Arms S500XS .177 with GRS stock

Also got a couple air pistols, handful of scopes and a compressor that I have no clue how to use. Im located in Corona. If anyone is close by that can come show me how things work that would be great. Thanks.

Reactions: shambozzie
Welcome to AGN. Nice collection, I would hold off on selling anything. That is a turnkey collection. The only thing you have to think about is an air supply to keep the rifles topped off.
He's got a compressor in the list, it is buried in the end of his post. His trip down the Rabbit Hole® is well underway.

Welcome to AGN. Nice collection, I would hold off on selling anything. That is a turnkey collection. The only thing you have to think about is an air supply to keep the rifles topped off.
👍

He got handed what most spend $ and years trying stuff to get . Some cant even achieve that list and grateful to even get one of them ..lol.

Now wheres my rich eccentric uncle to do me like that ?🙄

You can google them but there is certainly a range of prices. I would guess that all are good guns, but it depends on what you want to do with them which you would like more. If you want to make the most money, you would keep the Benjamins, however. They are still nice guns in my opinion. But I would shoot them all before getting rid of any. If you are an experienced shooter just not of airguns, then you can probably assess them quickly. If guns are a relatively new thing, you may need to shoot them for awhile to really know what you have, I've shot guns for about 50 years at this point but didn't shoot a PCP until 2020. I can shoot more accurately this year than I did last year. I wasn't new to guns but it is still something most people get better at with practice.

Reactions: orangeokie

Im new to air rifles and just inherited a few rifles and bunch of other stuff. I'm going to keep a couple guns for myself and get rid of some the others. Here is a small list of what I got.

Benjamin Marauder .177

Benjamin Cayden .22

Ataman M2R Sport .177

Daystate Huntsman Regal

Air Arms S500XS .177 with GRS stock

Also got a couple air pistols, handful of scopes and a compressor that I have no clue how to use. Im located in Corona. If anyone is close by that can come show me how things work that would be great. Thanks.
keep the Daystate and the Air Arms. You can thank me later. 🍻

Last edited: