• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to Air Rifles, few questions regarding Sling and Bipod

I have just purchased my first air rifle, a Hatsan Striker 1000s. It's the wood one, I've been looking at getting a sling for it but because of the break barrel I can't install a QD stud at the front is there any other option to installing a sling? Also I know Break Barrels dont play well with Bipods but its not for aiming/accuracy but more of a stand for when I lay it down. Would anyone be able to suggest a sling/bipod for this rifle?

Also is there anywhere that sells replacement screw caps for this scope? 3-9x32 Optima scope

I'm also new to air rifles, but I'll try to give you some advice. Bipods don't work well on springers- from what I've read; springers require an 'artillery hold' to be shot well. You could try a barrel-clamped bipod; but Id bet it would hurt your accuracy more than it helps.
When I was shooting springers I noticed the harder I held the gun, the more the groups opened up. My best advice is to get a set of high sand bags to shoot from while your firing from the prone position. Bags are fairly cheap, won't require any modification, and can come in handy for other guns.
That, or get yourself a PCP and never look back haha.