• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New to AIR GUN NATION

Hi all just checking in to introduce myself. Not sure if this is proper location. Only been shooting PCP about 3 years. Recently started working for Shooters Bench of Nampa Idaho. Also here to represent them and learn from the experienced helpful folks of this forum. Currently own a Daystate Wolverine and had a Brocock Sniper XR Magnum for short time on display at the store but, sold to a costumer to keep things moving forward. Looking to pick up a Daystate Pulsar .22 ASAP. My wife was disappointed I sold the Brocock and wants me to pep lace ASAP so we can both be shooting together. She loves The Wolverine. Well that’s a bit about myself and where I’m working. Probably periodically listing product on classifieds asking questions and trying to help others when I can. In the big picture still very green to this. Fortunately I have a great boss and product reps that are always eager to help. Thanks for you time looking forward to the experience here. 

Forest Gump Waving.1623678632.gif