• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New tank/range bag review.

Hey guys just did a quick review video on my tank/range bags I've been using for 2 years now made by none other than himself @Loren , this is honest review/overview with lots of hands on time and what's even better is, made here in the USA.

Take a peak! Like , subscribe, and share! It'll only help a brother out

20230827_120645.jpg

I own a diamond tank bag as well. Pricey yes, but I have not pulled a seam, broken a zipper or had any other failure at all. Worth it easily imo.
They are really rugged pieces, a buddy of mine has one in olive drab and loves it! I too think they're totally worth it, it's just trying to convince people to spend the coin is the only reason for the lack of 10/10.

@Revoman I apologize for any inconvenience, and please forgive my initial message as it may appear unusual. I'm relatively new to this platform, which is why I'm unable to send you a private message directly. However, I'm very interested in purchasing an item from the list you've posted. Could you kindly inform me of an alternative method of contact or provide instructions on how I might proceed with the purchase? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Ya know I don't mind if this is done here in my thread but what I do mind is that you people cannot read the damn rules and abide by them.

How about you participate and contribute to the community within the forum instead of just USING it.

Reactions: john8
Ya know I don't mind if this is done here in my thread but what I do mind is that you people cannot read the damn rules and abide by them.

How about you participate and contribute to the community within the forum instead of just USING it.
I understand the situation and apologize for any confusion. While I attempted to participate, I find myself in need of direct communication with him. The reason behind this urgency is my involvement in a target shooting competition scheduled with a group of my friends within the upcoming week. Given this time constraint, I am left with no alternative but to seek a means of establishing contact with him. I have taken the time to familiarize myself with the forum rules and have indeed endeavored to engage actively. However, it is important to acknowledge that my relative newness to the forum may have contributed to my difficulty in navigating the platform effectively. I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience caused by my inquiries. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Additionally, I regret to inform you that I neglected to inquire about the current availability of the bipod you have listed. If it remains accessible for purchase, I would appreciate your guidance on how to proceed with the acquisition process. Your assistance is of great importance, especially given my forthcoming participation in a target shooting competition alongside a group of acquaintances within the next week. Thank you for considering my request and your understanding regarding the matter.

Last edited:
I understand the situation and apologize for any confusion. While I attempted to participate, I find myself in need of direct communication with him. The reason behind this urgency is my involvement in a target shooting competition scheduled with a group of my friends within the upcoming week. Given this time constraint, I am left with no alternative but to seek a means of establishing contact with him. I have taken the time to familiarize myself with the forum rules and have indeed endeavored to engage actively. However, it is important to acknowledge that my relative newness to the forum may have contributed to my difficulty in navigating the platform effectively. I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience caused by my inquiries. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Additionally, I regret to inform you that I neglected to inquire about the current availability of the bipod you have listed. If it remains accessible for purchase, I would appreciate your guidance on how to proceed with the acquisition process. Your assistance is of great importance, especially given my forthcoming participation in a target shooting competition alongside a group of acquaintances within the next week. Thank you for considering my request and your understanding regarding the matter.
ChatGPT?

Looks like a really nice bag.

On the same line of thought as the bag.....I'd love to see a company make a more easily sourced tank boot/base for our SCBA tanks. Seems many guys line to stand their tanks up, me as well. I've seen all manner of cobbled together tank boot/base.

Maybe my Google skills are lacking but everytime I've tried to find a commercial boot/base I can only find common SCUBA diameters, not SCBA diameters. And maybe that's my inefficient searching.....

Anyway, there might be a market for boot/bases from a quality company like this, that aren't dog dishes or buckets glued to the bottom third of the tank.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
u3vPGlR.jpg

If you look at this bag, the front half covers the entire valve and gauge assembly, and then a zipper allows the front to be removed to access the valve.
The week part of any tank is where the valve threads into the tank body.
And if you dropped that bag off a table and it landed on the valve assembly , are you confident there would be no damage?

Revoman has had his for 8 years, me for 2, never once been concerned about the valve being exposed, in fact I prefer it.

Reactions: ACard
I also have an Armageddon bag that is pretty nice. However, it does cover the tank valve and is a PITA because its actually too small to access well with a Great White Tank. It DOES however, have excellent access to open the bag for easy reading of the born on date. Something that was discussed earlier in this thread.
Loren was not making bags at the time I needed another, so I hadda cheat on him....sure didn't want to though Loren!
mike

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Kevin, Thanks for the video review! Well done.

As for covering the valve....I have thought about it and always circle back to how I use my own tanks and a cover would just be a pain to me. I like having it open with easy access to the fill adapter. YMMV :)
Of course! Its a good bag! and I see myself using these for a long time!

Kevin, Thanks for the video review! Well done.

As for covering the valve....I have thought about it and always circle back to how I use my own tanks and a cover would just be a pain to me. I like having it open with easy access to the fill adapter. YMMV :)
Why not make a separate cover just for the valve? Hinge it by having the back side attach with metal snap buttons(this would then be the hinge side) and the front is Velcro’d to close up or open when ready for filling?

Here’s a pic, rough sketch-
IMG_5525.png