New Tank Bag from Armageddon Gear

Sweet bag that brown thing.

But no buy 1 get 1 free, which is sort of what i need as a 2 tank guy ( 200 / 300 bar tanks for a 250 bar gun )

I am contemplating something with wheels that would do well on a stairwell, otherwise i have to carry the 12 L tanks up and down from my 2 floor apartment, which quickly get very old for a guy in my age / physique.
Hey Peashooter, I am in the same boat as you. I ended up getting a 3ball bowling bag. Took out the ball inserts and works perfect with the great white tank. It also has several compartments for tools, pellets, targets and whatever else you want

Bob

@TDK - yeah, I was also using all of the Airtanksforsale furniture and carrying it around in an old heavy-duty Arc'teryx mountaineering pack. Had a couple of close calls with some big heavy blunt objects destroying my tank, so I I also wound up zip-tying a bunch of those black foam pieces that are shipped with pellet tins around the entire exterior of my Great White for added protection (peace of mind lol).

The padding in these bags seems just right for what you'd expect of this type of bag! I'm not sure what the padding material is made from, but it's hard enough that I have zero of the concerns that I had with my prior setup! It's one of those things that you have to handle in real life to appreciate 😎
I used a thin exercise mat and wrapped it. Works great

Reactions: rcs9250
Looking at 9 L carbonfiber tank in China, found one ( Acecare ) that even come with a camo cover that have a carry strap.
The weight of the sucker are very alluring for this decrepit old guy.

Of course this is a whole other thing compared to the Armageddon bag here, but that in turn are way more than i need.

tankjpeg.jpg

It probably will not be long before i pull the proverbial trigger on it.

TBH i am thinking along the lines of.
Upgrading my small backpack i use now to hold ammo case - fill hose and what not to something bigger that can also hold the tank, then i have both hands free and can bring 2 rifles to the range, something i right now have to scale the stairs to my 2 floor apartment 2 times to do, and really after doing that i need to sit for a while in my car before i am ready to drive without having a purple face and a tounge that is in danger of getting entangled in the steering wheel.

Looks like it's worth $200 to me. I used a regular duffel on a tank for a short while and that is a definite no-go. I can see going two ways - either you have handle, tank feet, and boot like on a fully outfitted Joe B tank, or you go with a nice tank bag like this. I am currently using all the Joe B external tank accessories, but if I was traveling a lot I would definitely look at this. I haven't seen many dedicated tank bags. The only other one I know of is from airtanksplus.com and it is very basic with no pockets. Price on theirs is $73.

I have the Armageddon Gear Schmedium size game changer support bag with the magic heavy fill sand and it is legit.
Sabor tactical makes a tank bag similar to the Armageddon bag.

Sabor tactical makes a tank bag similar to the Armageddon bag.
As someone who has one, my big complaint is there’s absolutely not enough padding. I feel like I need to VERY gently set it down. Even if they only put it on the ‘bottom’ side I’d like it a whole lot better. If I had the money kicking around I’d definitely try the Armageddon bag. For the saber I’m thinking I’ll switch my 9L to my 6.8 which should allow me to wrap it in foam of some sort

Reactions: ToddGeddes63