New Taipan Veteran

Well, this "hobby just bit me again in my billfold!" This has got to be the most expensive habit I have now, but it's definitely something I can enjoy in my old age!

Just got my new Taipan in, and I can see now that the first accessory I want to get is the cheek pad. With cold wx upon us, that will be a very desirable option, but I can't find it listed anywhere. Can any of you Taipan owners point me in the right direction on this please? Can't wait to get it set up to shoot...man that trigger is sweet! I've never owned a bullpup in BP because they all said that the triggers sucked, but the reviews on this site on the Taipan really helped me make the decision on this gun, combined with the reliability reports!

Thanks in advance for your help on this!

Not broke...yet! Plus I already have the beard so does this mean I can't have a cheek pad? I've searched Papy Yosh on here and googled it twice with no results at all. Does anyone have a web address for them? I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer for this gun, but I can't find them!

No, was just making a funny. Just look him up on here and Private Message him is one way to go. DonnyFL has a website and sells the power adjuster knob in ionized red aluminum. Makes adjustments a cinch.
Bad pic, but it’s best I have now. 
1573773946_11747813025dcde27acd9722.89058560_DC7489C8-97AB-448B-9B6C-3DF0F6D53022.jpeg

Here you go:

https://donnyfl.com/collections/accessories/products/mutant-hst-adjuster

https://www.airgunnation.com/members/papy_yosh/

I recently bought a Veteran Standard in .22. It is my first bullpup, never thought I would like them, but this one has changed my mind. I am very favorably impressed with its simple design, robust construction, and trigger. With the addition of a Donny suppressor, it is the quietest air rifle I have ever shot. It's not cheap, but I've put more money in air rifles that were not nearly as well built, and with much inferior triggers.

Well, thanks to DonnyFL, who gets some big kudos here, I finally got my Veteran ready to shoot yesterday...albeit with a temporary scope. I haven't decided what scope I want to get for this yet, so just borrowed the one off of my maruader and got it set up. Donny was very helpful in recommending the best way to get that end cap off the barrel for his Ronin to be installed. A pair of bent-nose pliers were perfect for that.

Wow, the trigger on this gun is so light and smooth it took me a while to get used to it. I thought in the past that the best trigger I had was on a custom Nighthawk Custom 1911 in .45acp, but this is far superior. It'll take me a while to get used to the gun of course, but the groups I was shooting a 40 yds. were pretty darned good for me. If the wind dies down, I'm going to try it out to 50 yds. today to see how I can do with it. With a couple of Papy Yosh's accessories, this will probably be my go-to gun for a long time after I get the new scope. Any recommendations on a good scope, probably be used out to 65 yds. punching paper here in my yard unless some errant armadillos come around.

Yeah they are some great shooters, I love my tpv long. I have a discovery 4x20x50 ffp illuminated reticle and have been quite impressed with this company. Even bought another model discovery for my mrod. 

Pappy yosh is currently on vacation so there will be a slight delay on your order just a heads up but he makes a great product. You won't be disappointed. Py3dprints at gmail.com for orders

I've been looking at Discovery on Amazon quite a bit, trying to decide which one would be the best for the Veteran. They don't really make a compact model like I think would look the best, but they've got a lot of different models/features at good prices with favorable reviews.

Supposedly the Discovery VT-3 3-12×44 is the same scope as the Tac Vector Veyron but with a different retical. Under 10" as I recall.

I think member yenniedn has a picture of a Veteran with the Discovery mounted on it in one of his posts.

Maybe the compact with the carbon fiber wrap in this thread:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/happy-veterans-day-the-pcp-version/