• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Taipan Mutant std!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe, it was your YouTube video that sparked the flame about this platform. I went straight to the standard as there was no barrel BS with those and also slightly higher shot count, and velocity.

I've already dialed it in on my my short garage range, and so far even offhand, ragged holes!! I have ran about 60 shots through it and it seems like a laser. VERY quiet too. I was amazed how quiet it is shooting JSB 18.1's at 930fps! It is quieter than my Vulcan Tactic in .25 which has a moderat on it too!! With the beefy forend on this thing, I will likely add a recessed UIT rail ( like air arms has in many of their guns and the Vulcan tactic has) I have a great TDi bipod with UIT mount to use with it.
i hope to stretch it out a bit more in the next few weeks.

Tony sorted me out a nicely figured stock too. So the fun begins!

At more then $1,000 mark up per unit, US dealers that import these Chinese made guns from reseller in Ukraine better do their best at sorting them out.

How is the barrel attachment on yours? Some still get guns with face blow back from the breech.

Just look at these poorly machined barrel crowns. And they wonder why their guns are spraying at 30 yards?

20160526_190348_zpsmc4ibqtl.jpg

1464280315_zpsuaosez99.jpg

Plinker wanted a review or more information about these rifles. I provided links to what is known - this is called information sharing.

I have no problem nor do I care about this seller from Ukraine after everything that has come out about them on this and other forums that don't get censored by sponsoring dealers. When people wait 1 year to get their Chinese barrels replaced that were advertised as CZ and still get barrels that don't even fit in the breech right this is BS you damn right! Imagine if FX took this long? Nice guys like you would be all over them.

Well maybe we need to add this here in case some folks experience the same problems with o-rings going bad fast on their Mutants.

21 X 3 Seal rear / front stopper tank 1 each and Regulator OD x2
13.5 X 2 ​​Seal valve body
12.5 x 2 ​​Seal the barrel on the receiver.
4.47 x 1.78, -008. (.177) / 5.28 x 1.78. -009. (.22) probe seal X2
9.25 x 1.78. -012. pressure gauge
4.47 x 1.78. -008. filling nozzle .
23 x 1.5 (.177) / 1.5 x 24 (.22) magazine od x2

Regulator.

2.9 x 1.78. -006. Nozzle gear
12.42 x 1.78. -014. sleave.
6.07 x 1.78. -010. Piston reducer *Buno 70 polyurethane*
2.9 x 1.78. -006. Piston reducer. *Buno 70 polyurethane*

Dear Templar, please go an share your negative information on a forum with SniperQ ( oh that's right he has been banned form just about every forum!)

Dear MODS, I am very interested to hear about this air rifle from those that actually own one so please delete Templar's posts from this thread so I can enjoy hearing about this new rifle (good or bad) from actual owners!

Thanks,

Chris in Oz.

cbj, SniperQ is a very respected airgun master expert world wide. http://www.instagram.com/sniperqty/?hl=en I believe he was banned from the forums of Taipan selling dealers. Of course they don't want the truth to be exposed about these air rifles mate and their selling price in Ukraine. Everyone should be able to speak freely as long as they provide factual information.

I enjoyed this debate http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/taipan-mutant-rail/ when these guys went at it. Here is a review from an actual Russky comrade Taipan owner www.airgunnation.com/topic/taipan-2/

Status
Not open for further replies.