• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

(New taipan content)The Stable is forever changing for the better

My Veteran Compact -
No real changes other than the cocking arm swap. It's under my chin now. It's just...quiet enough, as is, not to bother the cats...
I need to retake the photo, it's got a Primary arms SLx 1x prism sight/scope on it now.

1661322066668.jpeg

Since the Ataman was brought up, here's my BP17. I'm starting a different wrap tomorrow.
I cobbled up a moving chamber inside of the so called...suppressor can. It was empty as purchased. I made several attempts to make it quieter, until I made up the three, moving wall chambers . It's currently got this Trijicon, MRO, red dot sight on it.

1661322302983.jpeg

While, I like them both, neither are at the top of my list.

Mike

Last edited:
The Ataman products do not seem to get the recognition that they deserve.

Had an M2R Ultra Compact that was outstanding and foolishly traded it off due to an abundance of compact .22 rifles.
I know realize that TOO MANY is just about right, at least according to the Enabling Squad Lol
I agree, Ataman rifles and the ap16 pistols are overlooked, had 2 M2 platforms and the pistol and wish I would have kept all of them oh well, live and learn I guess.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_