• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Taipan 2

Thank you: Your welcome.

Who told you? Someone from the company (Taipan) told me. I don’t know really who. But it was someone that works for their Social Media side of things. 

And do you know what the difference will be between them. No, I have NO idea what the differences will be, these things are usually guarded against competitors, etc, until they release the new product. 

I asked them if they would consider making a Semi-bullpup style gun, similar to the Bantam, or Cricket Mini. Their answer was simply “Something new is coming next year” 

That is all I know. 
Hope that makes sense. 

regards. 

Warm Regards 

Who told you? Someone from the company (Taipan) told me. I don’t know really who. But it was someone that works for their Social Media side of things. 

And do you know what the difference will be between them. No, I have NO idea what the differences will be, these things are usually guarded against competitors, etc, until they release the new product. 

I asked them if they would consider making a Semi-bullpup style gun, similar to the Bantam, or Cricket Mini. Their answer was simply “Something new is coming next year” 

That is all I know. 
Hope that makes sense. 

regards. 

Warm Regards 

Very clear from the get go, thanks intenseaty22! I found it clear at least. I’ll look forward to seeing it shot by people on this forum.

That is all I know. 
Hope that makes sense. 

regards. 

Warm Regards 

Very clear from the get go, thanks intenseaty22! I found it clear at least. I’ll look forward to seeing it shot by people on this forum.

Wow!!! Can't wait to see their new rifle!!!

The anti-double feed mechanism is something that after you get used to it's really hard to not use.

I'm missing this feature a lot on my current rifle... Most rifles can be decocked, but without the anti-double feed mechanism, you either have to remove the magazine or shoot the pellet, so totally useless being able to decock the rifle. I've disassembled the mechanism and I have no idea how it works, it's pure genius!

I'll be getting one of these new models for sure!

Thanks guys for the comments. That there is a lot of it on every rifle to make better of course. But the taste is also very important

. Let's say I don't mind the back section and my look is good and there is one of the most beautiful choices of laminates. Even HST is OK because if they put a button on could perhaps be accidentally touched and moved and thus moves only when steel levers are placed.
And the power is good at Veteran long 25. Maybe it could be a bit stronger that you don't need tuning and plenum. It would be good to put maybe a huma regulator.