New system that has replaced accuracy points

Even if Michael restores the points all the accuracy comments will be gone.
Yeah, they will be. If that is the worst thing that comes from this change over, then the dev's did a hell of a job. Look, Michael absolutely needed to get the poor performance of the old forum addressed. Tell me you don't remember waiting thirty, forty seconds to load each page, if you can. Tell me about the image upload problem you spent half a day finding a work around for. People are upset because all the anonymous flowers they had on their profiles are gone, bah. Just suck it up and get more flowers.

I've trashed more "anonymous flowers" than most of the folks on this forum have by changing accounts over and over. Still here, still known, not by what other people say about me but by what I say here on the forum. The same is true for you and every other member. You want to know what sort of a man I am, go read my posts. That is how I decide who I am going to trust, who I am going to respect, and whose opinion I will value.

That is why I eventually came to value your opinion, even though you and I vehemently disagreed on some points.

It's just not the end of the world. We have this new forum, this is our new home. We are not going back, lets figure out how to use what we have to accomplish what we need/want to accomplish.

Reactions: dan_house
I just reiterated what Michael said yesterday. As for accuracy/feedback comments I liked the readers digest condensed version.
I don't know what Michael said yesterday, so sorry. As for accuracy/feedback, I much prefer no anonymous anything. Makes for a whole lot less confusion. But to be completely honest, I strongly miss the whole negative points aspect of the old points system before some clown came along and pooed that scrooch. Whatever you can't always get what you want, but if you try some times, you may just get what you need.

Stay safe.

I really wish they would put it back to how it was in this one respect. Even when you get positive feedback on a sale it is now hard for people to see it. Meanwhile the reaction score seems to be for example you made a funny joke and someone liked it. That's great but there is no easy way for people to know that you have proven yourself to be trust worthy. And that is a matter of real importance. Before all they had to do was click on accuracy and bingo there is your reviews. However I agree with old spook it should not be anonymous. Actually i didn't even realize it was anonymous before. Anyway it hurt the classifieds

I don't know what Michael said yesterday, so sorry. As for accuracy/feedback, I much prefer no anonymous anything. Makes for a whole lot less confusion. But to be completely honest, I strongly miss the whole negative points aspect of the old points system before some clown came along and pooed that scrooch. Whatever you can't always get what you want, but if you try some times, you may just get what you need.

Stay safe.
I always signed my feedback. I'm glad the negative was removed. It was just a cowardly way to attack people anonymously. Some people are so unhappy with themselves they lash out at others like some sort of fouke monster.

I always signed my feedback. I'm glad the negative was removed. It was just a cowardly way to attack people anonymously. Some people are so unhappy with themselves they lash out at others like some sort of fouke monster.
There is a profound observation... but what is a "fouke monster". :)

Always, eh? Well good for you. I can't say that I always signed my comments and I can't say that I didn't leave some anonymous ones which were negative... I try not to lie about things, to myself, or others. I mostly signed my comments, but not always.

That said, the new system requires people to identify themselves. I think that is great, now they can leave negative comments and be expected to own them. So I guess maybe, you DO like something about the new system?

Anyway looks like the discussion has been OBE so... be happy.

Last edited: