New STUD "Factory Replacement" Magazine for the FX Maverick, Dreamline etc. in .22

STUD is pleased to announce its newest magazine for FX airguns, specifically the Maverick/Dreamline/Crown/WKMK3's.

This is the new "Factory Replacement" magazine from STUD and currently available in .22 x 18 rounds (more calibers to follow).

Like its big brother for the Impact, it features a roller bearing on the center rotor for glass smooth rotation. In addition it has the industry leading "STUD Pocket" for excellent round centering with the barrel.

Dual magnets on the lid allows for easy lid removal and installation without the twisting latch like the factory mags.

These mags unlike the factory mags will accept slugs or pellets (like the 40gr's from Javelin etc.)

Of course this magazine is fully compatible with the STUD Feeder/Loader system for the easiest loading of a magazine in the industry. Pour, shake and the loaders are ready to fill.

The mags are available individually or as a bundle ((1) Mag, (4) Loaders and (1) Feeder).

They are in stock at all STUD dealers or directly from STUD.

Individual Mag: https://www.dlhdev.com/product-page...for-factory-fx-maverick-dreamline-crown-wcmk3
Bundle: https://www.dlhdev.com/product-page...own-wcmk3-bundle-1-mag-1-feeder-and-4-loaders

Mega 22 Both slug boxes and pellets and slugs.JPG

Last edited:
Ill keep a eye out for .177 stuff.
The factory mags + the Carm mag i got, not super happy if you load them up with the really heavy stuff, and not least if it is slugs.
They ( 16 - 20 grain ) will fit size wise just fine, but cycling not so well.

Mind you to lower shot cadence i am getting on very well with the single shot loader in the Maverick.
But i might well be the kind of man thats not able to pass on a new Magazine. and some new Stud stickers.

Ill keep a eye out for .177 stuff.
The factory mags + the Carm mag i got, not super happy if you load them up with the really heavy stuff, and not least if it is slugs.
They ( 16 - 20 grain ) will fit size wise just fine, but cycling not so well.

Mind you to lower shot cadence i am getting on very well with the single shot loader in the Maverick.
But i might well be the kind of man thats not able to pass on a new Magazine. and some new Stud stickers.
They will be coming out in .25 and also .177. Thanks for being a STUD customer!

@douglashepler I love the Impact mag, so I thought I'd try this one out on my Maverick. Unfortunately it has an indexing problem. Maybe it's just with shorter slugs, but the feed wheel gets very easily stuck. These are 25.5 gr Zan slugs in .217. There are no obvious manufacturing defects, and the wheel will get stuck in various positions (not just the one pictured). It happens more easily when the mag is vertical, ie inserted into the rifle.

Let me know if you think there's anything I can do to fix it, otherwise I'll reach out to my dealer to return it.

PXL_20230308_031833711.jpg

STUD is pleased to announce its newest magazine for FX airguns, specifically the Maverick/Dreamline/Crown/WKMK3's.

This is the new "Factory Replacement" magazine from STUD and currently available in .22 x 18 rounds (more calibers to follow).

Like its big brother for the Impact, it features a roller bearing on the center rotor for glass smooth rotation. In addition it has the industry leading "STUD Pocket" for excellent round centering with the barrel.

Dual magnets on the lid allows for easy lid removal and installation without the twisting latch like the factory mags.

These mags unlike the factory mags will accept slugs or pellets (like the 40gr's from Javelin etc.)

Of course this magazine is fully compatible with the STUD Feeder/Loader system for the easiest loading of a magazine in the industry. Pour, shake and the loaders are ready to fill.

The mags are available individually or as a bundle ((1) Mag, (4) Loaders and (1) Feeder).

They are in stock at all STUD dealers or directly from STUD.

Individual Mag: https://www.dlhdev.com/product-page...for-factory-fx-maverick-dreamline-crown-wcmk3
Bundle: https://www.dlhdev.com/product-page...own-wcmk3-bundle-1-mag-1-feeder-and-4-loaders

View attachment 335116
I’ve got Stud for both my .22 Crown Mk II and my .30 Impact. So much better than oem.

@douglashepler I love the Impact mag, so I thought I'd try this one out on my Maverick. Unfortunately it has an indexing problem. Maybe it's just with shorter slugs, but the feed wheel gets very easily stuck. These are 25.5 gr Zan slugs in .217. There are no obvious manufacturing defects, and the wheel will get stuck in various positions (not just the one pictured). It happens more easily when the mag is vertical, ie inserted into the rifle.

Let me know if you think there's anything I can do to fix it, otherwise I'll reach out to my dealer to return it.

View attachment 338591
So sorry with a delayed response, I just saw this today. Yes, with really short slugs with long front leads, they may not be enough of the .217 diameter to be stable in the mag. Get with the dealer you ordered it from and they will take great care of you. We will make a note of it in our ordering section to avoid this with others. Any issues send a message to us through the STUD website. Thanks so much for being a STUD customer

Reactions: Peashooter
This discussion on the
On the "to do" list!
This discussion on the Stud 40-rd mag on the website for .177 is difficult for me to sort out. If I order the .177 for my Crown, does the .177 mag cycle both pellets and slugs? It obviously states one needs pellet or slug specific mags for the .22 . . . I received my 40-rd .22 mag, but it does not say on the mag if it is "pellet only" or "slug only." Same for the .177 40-rounder I received. The written advertising is very confusing to me. Thanks for any clarification.

"Our STUD magazines are specifically engineered to feed slugs or slugs (version dependent) really well."

Last edited: