NEW STUD DTM (direct to mag) Loader for the FX Impact, .22 caliber.

IMG_2113.1641068137.JPG
IMG_2116 2.1641068149.JPG
IMG_2117.1641068165.JPG

See the new STUD, DTM (direct to mag) Loader for the FX Impact in .22 in action here (scroll to the video). Now, directly load your factory .22 FX Impact mag one at a time with the STUD, DTM Loader. Another first from STUD that allows our customers that do not need/want to load up a bunch of mag loaders. 

Available now at studmagloader.com

Notice - PATENT PENDING 

How It Works:

1. Stake your first pellet into your magazine as usual.
  2. Pour your pellets into the feeder area of the DTM Loader and swirl. All the pellets will position themselves perfectly, heads down in the loader. 
  3. Load your FX magazine (with staked pellet) onto the back of the DTM Loader.
  4. Rotate the DTM loader elevator ring. All your pellets will slide directly into your FX magazine. (Note! sometimes a little tap on a table etc. is needed to get all the pellets to drop into the magazine). Yes, this is basically magic...we change a round hole when the loader is closed (allows us to sort) to an effectively different shape when the elevator ring is rotated (allows the pellets to drop into the magazine).
  5. Remove FX magazine for the rear of the loader and put your lid on and shoot. 
    [/LIST=1]

We will be producing the STUD DTM Loader for the FX Impact Magazines only for now. Currently .22 is available, .177 and .25 will be available in several weeks.

Doug 

Thanks! You have been a GREAT customer.

S.F. the plan for now is to only have these for the Impacts as we already have the 40 round mags for the Dreamline/Maverick. Our Impact customers already have decent pellet capacity but wanted another solution to load (1) primary mag without a set of Stud Speed Loaders. These things do the trick, one in your range bag and you can load forever.

We will be focusing on the .177 and the .25's next. There are technical issues with anything larger than .25 caliber as these things are really little multi-part machines. When you see one in person you will see what I mean. You should see the next ones within a month or so. 

Doug

My Maverick or maybe me is giving me problems, CUZ the pellets the stud system stack and load so fine are the ones that do not shoot as well as i like.

Beasts and i assume the old school monsters dont stack so well shaking them around, but all other pellets OMG the system are a must have.

The new way of loading the big impact mags, that look nice too.

Great idea but as per the website for 79.99, well more than the cost of a magazine itself, even on sale with a regular price of 99.99? I’ll have to pass. Granted, I don’t know how much R&D went into this. I just don’t see the justification for myself to pay the price. Just as easy for me to load up my three mags before I leave the house, as I rarely shoot that many in an outing. I like the ingenuity though. Keep up the great work. 

The STUD DTM Loader was the featured topic of the latest "Atlas Airguns Podcast". For those of you interested in how and why this "direct to mag" loader was developed, how it is selling and a discussion on Studs's use of patents etc. this short podcast is for you. This is the link to it on Spotify

Was a great podcast. 

It's nice that someone is finally doing podcasts with the airgun industry and regular airguners also. They are fun and interesting.