• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch New springer on the way

I decided to get a springer again after selling my rws34 I shot when I was a kid and felt like I was missing a springer in my life.

After researching this forum to death I pulled the trigger on a hw97k from AoA. They are going to ship it with a vortek pro guide 4 tuning kit installed. I ordered a Sportsmatch dm70 for a Athlon Optics 214105: Helos BTR Gen2 2-12X42.

Pretty excited. This should be extreme overkill of a setup for me!!! It will all be here next week. Now I get to be tortured waiting for it.
I ordered a HW97 on the 20th March and call today March 29th because it has not arrived. Worst yet it has not even shipped. Now they say I should have it tues April 2nd. ??

Right now I am hoping it will get there. It was supposed to have been delivered yesterday, but USPS seems to have misplaced it.
I shipped a Kibler flintlock off to a buyer on Sunday with Fed Ex and it was supposed to have been there today. I just checked and it's had a "sortation delay" and they're supposed to revise the date later. Seems like shipping is not great all around the ranch lately.

Reactions: Bandito
I am supposed to have a HW 35e delivered tomorrow, according to USPS, coming from Bear-of-Grayling, in coastal Alabama.
are you going to actually shoot it ? OF course you are ! have pellets ready next to where you open it . i would open it with my pellet pouch around my neck .

End of 11th day for me on one that was to arrive on day 4 via USPS. There tracking is terrible . Local postmaster explained their system.....pretty much a joke. That idiot running the USPS the last several years has managed to make it much worse than it was.
Just got notification mine shipped. Fingers crossed 🤞. Ideally it arrives Tuesday- Thursday so I can get to it before my wife!

Mine shipped . In 5 days it went 17 miles. Every day it said unto me delivery. On the day after it was to arrive it said delivery delayed. That will be 7 days ago in the morning. Updates all say in transit, preprogrammed bs.
I hate it when that happens. The rush will be better when you get it. I just realized after posting my wife is off next week for spring break so I’m gonna get it. Little does she know some my golf buddies are already organizing to do 1000 yard shooting and I already have my eyes on a sako trg 22a1 and a nightforce!!!!

I hate it when that happens. The rush will be better when you get it. I just realized after posting my wife is off next week for spring break so I’m gonna get it. Little does she know some my golf buddies are already organizing to do 1000 yard shooting and I already have my eyes on a sako trg 22a1 and a nightforce!!!!
What caliber are you looking at for 1000.

I ordered a HW97 on the 20th March and call today March 29th because it has not arrived. Worst yet it has not even shipped. Now they say I should have it tues April 2nd. ??
When I ordered my 77K green laminate from Krales back in 2016, it arrived within 4 days from the Netherlands..lol. Yet when I order something one state over from me it takes on average a week or more. USPS is joke IMO.

When I ordered my 77K green laminate from Krales back in 2016, it arrived within 4 days from the Netherlands..lol. Yet when I order something one state over from me it takes on average a week or more. USPS is joke IMO.
As is domestic UPS. I have ordered small items from the New England area and sometimes a week or better via UPS. Like bustachip, from Krale 3 or 4 days max. I have also ordered a watch and a fountain pen from a dealer in Madrid, Spain. If I order early in the morning, international UPS will have it to me in rural E. Texas the next afternoon. Go figure.

Krale rocks.

Screenshot_20210316-172354_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I decided to get a springer again after selling my rws34 I shot when I was a kid and felt like I was missing a springer in my life.

After researching this forum to death I pulled the trigger on a hw97k from AoA. They are going to ship it with a vortek pro guide 4 tuning kit installed. I ordered a Sportsmatch dm70 for a Athlon Optics 214105: Helos BTR Gen2 2-12X42.

Pretty excited. This should be extreme overkill of a setup for me!!! It will all be here next week. Now I get to be tortured waiting for it.
IMG_4409.jpg
IMG_5404.jpg
IMG_5406.jpg

IMG_5404.jpg
IMG_4409.jpg
IMG_5406.jpg

Vortek PG4 full power kit installed. Match the power level to the proper pellet weight and you will be rewarded. About as good as these things get. Enjoy!

I don't propose to know what AoA goes through when the Weihrauch orders show up, but I was told that my stock was setting there with my name on it, and now they're just waiting on my action to arive. So, that tells me that they will spend a bit of time with my rifle before its ready to ship. In any event, I am confident that AoA,and I will have a mutually happy transaction as always. 👍

I don't propose to know what AoA goes through when the Weihrauch orders show up, but I was told that my stock was setting there with my name on it, and now they're just waiting on my action to arive. So, that tells me that they will spend a bit of time with my rifle before its ready to ship. In any event, I am confident that AoA,and I will have a mutually happy transaction as always. 👍
They told me 2-4 days to check the gun out before it ships.