New SPA Artemis PP750

The levers are from a different source, he is willing to post.

Have you had a chance to evaluate the lever much?

Yes.

I’ve cycled the old and new models 200 times on each, none have been a problem but the latest model is much better in all aspects.

highly recommend them

Any idea when the newest version might be available to purchase?

Its coming ...somewhere in late March. I started testing materials and have four different designs...AR style replaceable handle grip with an adjustable stock or/and a full bullpup ;)

Hand guard.1614134399.JPG

I saw my Gerontologist (...that's an old fart's doctor..) today, and he said he would write me a prescription for one of those new cockling handles, if that would help!

He's pretty certain it would save my life, and avoid several transplants I need.

He's an Indian doctor, a really good one. A few years back he mail ordered me a new kidney from his home land. He installed it, and it worked fine! FedEx shipped it in one of those dry ice boxes! He said it had a few miles on it, but all the working parts were there and the price was right.

The only problem I had is my urine now smells like Curry, but on a positive note, I can now speak passable Hindi...????

Don't ask me how or why. I'm old, and have learned not to ask questions when I don't want to know the answers!

Regards,

Kindy 'Ol Uncle Hoot

I saw my Gerontologist (...that's an old fart's doctor..) today, and he said he would write me a prescription for one of those new cockling handles, if that would help!

He's pretty certain it would save my life, and avoid several transplants I need.

He's an Indian doctor, a really good one. A few years back he mail ordered me a new kidney from his home land. He installed it, and it worked fine! FedEx shipped it in one of those dry ice boxes! He said it had a few miles on it, but all the working parts were there and the price was right.

The only problem I had is my urine now smells like Curry, but on a positive note, I can now speak passable Hindi...????

Don't ask me how or why. I'm old, and have learned not to ask questions when I don't want to know the answers!

Regards,

Kindy 'Ol Uncle Hoot

Hindi or Hindu? I've always been curious about the two perceived dialects. :)