New SPA Artemis PP750

1AC1F268-2B96-4513-ABB0-07DC281A5863.1612477131.jpeg

Finished both the .177 and the .22

These Carbines are superb performers

1AC1F268-2B96-4513-ABB0-07DC281A5863.1612477131.jpeg

Finished both the .177 and the .22

These Carbines are superb performers

Wow looks great!

do you have forum links covering your stock mod and the barrel support/Bipod rail?

I am fitting a sope today of my wildcat - just to see where I am with Eye Relief Ect

He only sells in the UK through the PP750 Facebook pages. Bob Pattenden is the guy you need to contact.

Does anyone know of a way to get parts for this gun? I have one and really like how it shoots, however I disassembled it because of rapid air loss and it has a broken part and bad O ring. It appears the O ring is not standard size as I have a metric set and nothing matches. Thanks all!!

Greg

HI Greg I have some parts coming for the PP750. Which part broke on it? I won't have the parts for another month unfortunately. 

Does it happen to be the brass sealing piece inside the valve? I've heard of several breaking there. I do have some of those pieces coming. The oring store is a great place to get orings. Just measure the thickness in mm and the inside diameter. 

Regards, 

Wes 

Airgunarcheryfun.ca

Hello All, with the use of the PP750 and the way the hammer strike the brass valve housing, i feel safe to make a new valve stem 2mm longer than original. Now the noise when i shoot is different, with the original stem i'm pretty sure the hammer strike every time the brass part who's the problem cause of breaking part.

to avoid poppet breaking, i make a new one shorter without the spring retainer on the front face. The next step is to change the hammerspring, i feel it so strong.

So how did you get one without the valve spring out? did you have you hold the gun "muzzle up" when filling from empty?

Hammer Spring Specs Standard =

Length 64mm

Width 8.3

Coils 1mm

No Coils 15

Hammer Adjuster depth = 8mm

with the hammer Adjuster out and the spring all the way home it protrudes 7.5mm

So to go Free Floating the max spring length would need to be max 48mm

Measuring the spring sticking out cocked its 26 mm, so the cocked position uses 18.5mm compression

Also hammer ID is 9.55, so I am going Wider and Shorter!!!

When I am happy with the H Spring I will do the Valve.

How has the 3D lever worked out so far? I'd like to have one of those cocking levers. Could you post a pic with the lever in the fully closed position please.

I’ve actually had to ( 1st time in a while ) do some work, damn employer getting above their station...

so not yet fitted, they will be sorted and a review done by the weekend.

How has the 3D lever worked out so far? I'd like to have one of those cocking levers. Could you post a pic with the lever in the fully closed position please.

I’ve actually had to ( 1st time in a while ) do some work, damn employer getting above their station...

so not yet fitted, they will be sorted and a review done by the weekend.

Thank you